Guest Post Guidelines:
We are accepting guest posts. So if you want to become a contributor/ Author/ guest blogger to our website, you can submit guest post/ article via contact form or you can submit a guest post by shooting an mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org . I will reply all the mails.
Our Guidelines are not really harsh, but to maintain the quality of the content we felt the need to set up some guidelines.
- We hate copycats. So, Big No! to copied articles. The submitted article should not be plagiarized i.e not be copied.
- An article should contain a minimum of 500 words. Don’t be too lazy with your words, express yourself to the best, unleash your imagination while keeping a minimum standard of at least 500 words. We would be happy if it turns out to be more than that!
- Please ensure that the flow is maintained throughout he article such that the readers don’t lose their interest in between or rather feel lost.
- The article must be well-written which means the article should be efficiently connected through end.
- The article should contain at least one relevant image. The image quality should be good. It would be best if it’s free from any copyright issues.
- We do not accept any article on pornography/drugs/gambling/affiliate links.
- After the article is published, it must be shared on social media channels and social bookmarking websites(if possible).